Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Introducing Bassem Wahba's New Website

To All the Future Brides,

I have seen Bassem Wahba's work for years now. See, my friends got married in California and he travelled there to photograph their wedding. I was impressed with the results.

I love the way he sees the world through his lenses. He just recently updated his website. I invited you to check it out for yourself.

I finally had to chance to meet Bassem recently at another friends' wedding. If you ever have a chance to see him in action, you would think he's a tiger. He is very quick. He is somehow able to capture the moment and at the same time capture the audience's reaction to the moment.

I love his entire work but my favourite section on his website has to be "You + Me". Basically, he captures himself with the bride and groom doing crazy but imaginative things.

If you are getting married and he is able to accommodate your wedding date, you will not be disappointed.

Check out his website (http://bassem.ca/)

Happy Planning

Judene McCalla
Designer
See You There Invitations
Tel: (519) 258-0185

No comments: